he is one big boy! can't wait to see him again!
I vote Fullback for Brock!Crew will be a Linebacker.And Susan's Ethan will be Defensive Tackle. (20 pounds at 5 months!)See if Ben agrees. :-)
I vote Fullback as well.... :)
Yes, there you are with those BIG brown eyes. Girls are gonna line up at your door!
Ben's hoping Brock takes up golf :)Crew, Ethan & Brock will all have to go to UM and play football :)
Piano student!
Football????? Much too rough for my grandson! I vote with Ben on golf! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he is one big boy! can't wait to see him again!
I vote Fullback for Brock!
Crew will be a Linebacker.
And Susan's Ethan will be Defensive Tackle. (20 pounds at 5 months!)
See if Ben agrees. :-)
I vote Fullback as well.... :)
Yes, there you are with those BIG brown eyes. Girls are gonna line up at your door!
Ben's hoping Brock takes up golf :)
Crew, Ethan & Brock will all have to go to UM and play football :)
Piano student!
Football????? Much too rough for my grandson! I vote with Ben on golf! :)
Post a Comment