How cute those pictures are....and how big Brock has gotten! What a great Thanksgiving picture
I can't wait till he is 30 and see you doing this retake of this picture! How fun!Happy Belated Thanksgiving! You 3 are on our list of the many blessings in our lives.
Brock looks like he wants to wiggle away! He is so cute! I bet it was harder to keep him still for the picture this year than last!!! Happy THANKSGIVING!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute those pictures are....and how big Brock has gotten! What a great Thanksgiving picture
I can't wait till he is 30 and see you doing this retake of this picture! How fun!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving! You 3 are on our list of the many blessings in our lives.
Brock looks like he wants to wiggle away! He is so cute! I bet it was harder to keep him still for the picture this year than last!!! Happy THANKSGIVING!
Post a Comment