Friday, January 11, 2008

Vote For Huckabee!



Have you done your homework on the Presidential Candidates?


Here's why "I like Mike"...

1. He is a genuine Christian -- he looks to our Almighty God for wisdom when making decisions, not just to the experts and analysts whose judgment can be faulty. He has an Authority higher than himself to answer to.

2. He is 100% pro-life and has never wavered on the subject. (Wouldn't it be awesome to see abortion outlawed in our life time?! Can you believe we live in a country that kills millions of precious, innocent babies each year? Repulsive.)

3. No matter who is listening, he never backs away from his values, even if they are "politically incorrect".

4. He will always protect & defend Israel and considers it one of our best allies.

5. He supports the Fair Tax -- no more income tax. No longer will people be penalized for making more money. Taxes will now be on what we purchase.

6. He believes in traditional marriage -- 1 man + 1 woman.


For these reasons and many more, I support Mike Huckabee.

If you haven't registered to vote, do it! It is your duty and privilege to be involved.


CHALLENGE: I challenge all of you who have blogs or email lists to use them to get the word out about Mike Huckabee -- you won't find a candidate who holds stronger to our Christian faith.

(Brock & I met Mr. Huckabee Sept 20th. The shirt Brock is wearing says "Good Luckabee, Mr. Huckabee.)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

He has our vote!!!! We need to beseech the Lord as he campaigns!
I just love that picture :)