Thursday, September 10, 2009

Publix Grocery Store Deals

What I can buy at Publix for $10:
Mini Wheats $4.09 + Mini Wheats $4.09 + Lenders $2.09 = $10.27


What I can by at Publix for $10 using coupons & weekly sales:
2 Lenders, 2 Mini Wheats, 2 Trail Mix, 2 Vlasic, 2 Ronzoni noodles, 2 Parfaits, 2 TGIF appetizers, 1 Newman Spaghetti Sauce, 1 Goldfish, 2 Burrito Dinner Kits, 1 Raisins

I've learned from the best! Thanks, Elizabeth!

2 comments:

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

We have started doing this too. It is really amazing how much you can save by using teh coupons. Last week I majorly scored in the meats at Publix. I hope you guys are doing well. Your babies are absolutely adorable.
:) Love you guys~
Justin and Jessica

Deb said...

But what if you don't use those particular products? Ha-Ha!

I am, tho, truly impressed.