
Ben started teaching this past week at Lexington Intermediate School. The school only has 5th and 6th grade; Ben is teaching 6th grade Science. We tried our first experiment at home -- dropping 3 mint Mentos into diet Coke -- what an explosion it made! (You'll have to try it! Just make sure you're outside!) Ben's students LOVED it the next day! I wish I would have had a teacher like Mr. Godfrey! :) Good thing I've got him for a husband!

2 comments:
You'll have to do that experiment when you visit sometime! So glad he has such a great school and students! Of course, he is a GREAT teacher!
Hey, I read about that experiment online and even watched some videos on You Tube of these crazy scientists who were dropping Mentos into Diet Coke! I'll have to try it sometime! :)
Ben looks like a "shaui ge" on his way to school! (that's the Chinese equivalent of "stud")
Post a Comment