Wow! What a fun collection! You know what's funny? Gabe is 10 months old, and I don't think he owns ONE pair of shoes. He's never worn shoes OR socks the entire time we've had him!!! He's always barefoot. :)
I just read online that babies don't wear shoes until they start walking...guess that's why Gabe never wears them...although he is ALMOST walking! I have so much to learn! :)
7 comments:
Those shoes and slippers are so adorable! Can't wait for baby to use them!
I don't have that many pairs of shoes! Hope baby learns to walk fast!
Wow! What a fun collection! You know what's funny? Gabe is 10 months old, and I don't think he owns ONE pair of shoes. He's never worn shoes OR socks the entire time we've had him!!! He's always barefoot. :)
I just read online that babies don't wear shoes until they start walking...guess that's why Gabe never wears them...although he is ALMOST walking! I have so much to learn! :)
You can never have too many shoes! How cute!
Toooooo cute!!!
I can't wait to see Baby Godfrey sporting all of his cute shoes!
hahaha...too cute! i think i like the baby puma's best...i think i did see a pair of those in there... :)
the countdown is on!!! :)
Post a Comment