
Here is the belly that carries our precious baby boy...we're only three weeks away from seeing his darling face! We are so excited!
After seeing this picture of myself, I decided that this was about the last one that I would allow to be taken. Yikes!

7 comments:
Wow! You are still the best-looking pregnant lady I've ever seen! Be proud of that belly! :)
We're counting down the days with you!!!
That baby is almost as big as you are! We are so excited you are so close to holding him! We can't wait for the great news! :)
EVERYBODY from church asked about you today, Rebekah! They are all excited for the baby to come!
Reba,
You truly look great... but you'll look even better with Baby Godfrey in your arms!
Praying for you and anxiously awaiting news on your little blessing.
tara
It's about time you put on a little weight. Ha-Ha! You look great! Can't wait for when your Mom calls with the exciting news that "HE" is finally here and what HIS name is????
YAY! Now if you could just have baby g on September the 8 to help secure my guesses ;)
You look so adorable!!!
Candice,
Joel had guessed Sept 8th and had Lisa call yesterday to check if I was in labor! Fun! You'd both still be the closest if baby comes in the next few days!
Post a Comment