Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Time is Coming...

We went to see our doctor this past Monday and had an ultrasound done on the baby. It looks like he weighs anywhere from 7 - 7 1/2 pounds already! Isn't that incredible?! We are soooo thankful to the Lord! As a result, if Baby Godfrey doesn't come this week, he is going to be induced on Tuesday, September 19th! We'll finally get to see his face and hold him! We are ecstatic! God has been so good throughout this whole pregnancy and we continually thank him for each good report. Thank you so much for your prayers, friends. Keep praying!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

We're praying...and we'll see you SOON! Can't wait to hold our first grandson! Love you lots

Deb said...

You're life will never be the same. Can't wait for that phone call from "Grandma" that he is here and WHAT his name is! What a blessing. Enjoy every moment as it goes by so quickly. Love YOU!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I am so thrilled...!!! I can't wait to see him & take lots of pictures of him :) !! Pryaing for you!

T said...

Ahhh... I got chills as I read your post... Your life will forever change next week at the latest! Praising God for the miracle of life... and praying for you and Ben. (And in the meantime, I'm so curious about what Baby Godfrey will be named!)

Hopefully Baby Godfrey and Baby Crew will be able to play together someday in the future... Little boys will be so much fun!