Monday, October 09, 2006

Baby Brock


These past three weeks have been absolutely joyous for us! We have spent every spare moment with our new Brock Benjamin. Thank you all for praying for us; the labor and delivery went wonderfully, and I would do it all again in a second! We are praising God for our Blessing and are just amazed at His goodness. We love being Mom and Dad!

7 comments:

T said...

What a miracle of new life that you have! Brock is beautiful, and I'm so glad that everything is going smoothly! We are praising the Lord along with you!

Looking forward to seeing more pics of your little guy!

Nancy said...

We LOVE being grandparents too! What a beautiful baby you have...and a blessing from the Lord! Keep giving him hugs and kisses from his Papa and Nanny!
Love you bunches!

Rachel said...

What a fun picture, mom and dad Godfrey! :) Keep 'em coming!!!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I love that smile. Priceless.

danlanning said...

he is such a great baby! i know you are exceptional parents! can't wait to see him again soon--end of october?

Deb said...

That smile on his face tells it all. What a blessing! Enjoy it all.

Jason and Liz said...

Can you keep him small until I get there?