What an adorable expression!He is getting SOOOOO big!Give him a big hug and kiss from Nanny and Papa
SUCH a great picture! It was so fun to see all of you again....Have an amazing Monday!
As you know, your Mom & I roomed together at Dear Camp this past weekend and the first thing she whipped out was, "Grandma's Brag Book". He is so adorable! Hoping to see him at Christmas time.
what a little chub....he's cute!
Everytime I see his picture I miss him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What an adorable expression!
He is getting SOOOOO big!
Give him a big hug and kiss from Nanny and Papa
SUCH a great picture! It was so fun to see all of you again....Have an amazing Monday!
As you know, your Mom & I roomed together at Dear Camp this past weekend and the first thing she whipped out was, "Grandma's Brag Book". He is so adorable! Hoping to see him at Christmas time.
what a little chub....he's cute!
Everytime I see his picture I miss him!
Post a Comment