he's so cute...and he's getting so BIG! you must be feeding him so kind of 'get big fast' solution!!! :)
he's almost 2 months old..amazing! he's getting so big...for some reason he already looks bigger than gabe!
What a cutie! I just love that picture...he's posing for Nanny and Papa! :)
Like all babies say, "What is it with all this picture taken?" He is a cutie! I know his Nanny & Papa miss him very much. I definitely know the feeling.
Yes, he is pretty much in the 90th percentile with weight...at his check up yesterday he was 13 lbs 11 oz! Who does he get that from, we wonder?!
Wow, what a shui ge! (handsome boy)
13 pounds? No way! Gaber is a year old and is only 20 pounds! Amazing!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
he's so cute...and he's getting so BIG! you must be feeding him so kind of 'get big fast' solution!!! :)
he's almost 2 months old..amazing! he's getting so big...for some reason he already looks bigger than gabe!
What a cutie! I just love that picture...he's posing for Nanny and Papa! :)
Like all babies say, "What is it with all this picture taken?" He is a cutie! I know his Nanny & Papa miss him very much. I definitely know the feeling.
Yes, he is pretty much in the 90th percentile with weight...at his check up yesterday he was 13 lbs 11 oz! Who does he get that from, we wonder?!
Wow, what a shui ge! (handsome boy)
13 pounds? No way! Gaber is a year old and is only 20 pounds! Amazing!!!
Post a Comment