hahaha...so cute! i love it...just wanted to let you know...i'm switching my blogs....now you can go to... www.beautiful-beginning.blogspot.com
Where is he? Ha-Ha! How cute! My little ones will be here for Christmas, too! Hope to be there Sunday for Brock's dedication. What a wonderful time of year!Travel safely!
Oh how I wish I could meet Brock while the three of us are in Michigan... will you be in Grand Rapids at all!?!?!?
We've got the snow....and Brock has the snowsuit...so come as soon as you can! Can't wait! Love you
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha...so cute! i love it...
just wanted to let you know...i'm switching my blogs....now you can go to...
www.beautiful-beginning.blogspot.com
Where is he? Ha-Ha! How cute!
My little ones will be here for Christmas, too! Hope to be there Sunday for Brock's dedication. What a wonderful time of year!
Travel safely!
Oh how I wish I could meet Brock while the three of us are in Michigan... will you be in Grand Rapids at all!?!?!?
We've got the snow....and Brock has the snowsuit...so come as soon as you can! Can't wait! Love you
Post a Comment